Here is a list of things I would really like to incorporate into my wardrobe if I had a million dollars to spend on a new wardrobe. Or, I guess I don't really need a million dollars, but wouldn't it be nice?
1. This totally adorable ASOS PETITE Exclusive Stripe Maxi Dress ($50.63)
2. This rocker-esque Wilfred Free Mueller T-shirt ($50)
3. These little Mixx Shuz tan ankle booties, because duh! ($55)
4. A leopard print scarf to add a little pop to my normally monochromatic wardrobe. ($68)
5. Flannel. It's pretend we're all lumberjacks season. ($55)
6. Black leather gloves. Are gloves cool? I think they're neat, it's not ever really cold enough to wear gloves in the Bay Area, but they're still pretty awesome right? Right? ($33)
7. A new fragrance to add to my little collection. (Bergamont & Cucumber, $60)
8. Wilfred Free Daria faux leather leggings. Edgy with a dash of comfort. ($135)
What items are your fall wishlist?